2014年6月11日水曜日

The best day of my life


 I want you to introduce about “The best day of my life”. If you know my history, you may understand a part of my idea and belief.

 First, I want to talk about Kendo. I started kendo for 4 years old. First 4 years, I devoted to practice swinging. It was necessary for me to get fundamental ability. It was unbearable because I have wanted to wear protective equipment and play "orthodox" Kendo, but my coach didn't permit me. Next, 5 to 9 years (My elementary school's grade is 2 to 6), I wear protective equipment and play it, indeed, but the practice is too hard!! Whenever my heart and soul were attacked and broken, I got up, and repeated these series.

When I was 12 years old, I played kendo and practiced it every day. That was harder than until those days. And I have struggled it because we had to win the West Kyushu Kendo game. The west Kyushu Kendo game’s name is “Nishi Kyushu Shinzen Shounen Kendo Matsuura Taikai”. That tournament was so hard and difficult and army was so strong, but our team was stronger than those teams because our team practiced it harder and harder.

My team achieved to get championship the West Kyushu Kendo tournament and all over Japan Kendo tournament ticket!!! The day is my best

And now, Kendo made me change my life I think.

Next, I want to talk about my job hunting situation. I passed police officer’s examination but I also passed company’s examination. So I am stood by my life’s forked road. I should erect which road I progress. If I erect to be a police officer, I have to decide a resolution. I want to erect not to repent!
(297 / 4581 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿