2014年5月12日月曜日

MY hometown


My hometown is local, SAGA. I want to introduce you my hometown I think.

  SAGA is very local town. There are seldom KARAOKE, there are seldom bowling institution and so on. Instead of these entertainment institutions, there are much rice and paddy field. But I don’t want you to think SAGA is so boring town. Today, I want to pick up SAGA’s good points!!

  First, SAGA’s good point is that principal products are high quality and a lot. For example, URESHINO GREEN TEA is famous and popular drink. This green tea is much better than vending machine’s green tea I think. Personality I think, YAME GREEN TEA (FUKUOKA’s famous green tea) is good but URESHINO GREEN TEA is better than that. And another URESHINO famous principal product is YUDOUFU. This is food that is hot soybean curd and made in hot spring. I recommend you to add soy sauce this food. That taste is great.

  Second, SAGA’s good point is hot spring. There are 2 famous hot spring in SAGA. One is URESHINO hot spring, another is TAKEO hot spring. You can confirm bygone vestige, so I adore these 2 hot spring.

  Third, SAGA’s good point is cuisine with fresh seafood in KARATSU. Especially, squid seafood cuisine is so great! A squid served alive cuisine is so fresh but the squid moves in your mouth!! If you are difficult for these, I don’t recommend. But taste is good. Huh? Squid is not good taste? Why not?

  Fourth, SAGA’s good point is various “things” are low price. Food is low price, ground is equal, you can comfortable buy and enjoy! If you have no or little money, please escape SAGA!! (If you don’t mind)

  SAGA is good my hometown. If you want to come and go SAGA, will you review and examine these spot? You can enjoy staying I think!!
(319 / 4227 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿