2014年5月7日水曜日



My treasures are a lot. I want to introduce you my treasures and that’s reasons.

 
My first treasure is “Androids smartphone”. This is very convenience. This smartphone has a lot of function. First, camera function is. That has a high quality screen camera. 17 million pixel displays us vivid view. I think smartphone’s screen quality is higher than disposable camera. And smartphone’s camera has another function, silent function, to defend hand shivering, and so on. Next androids smartphone’s good points are that I can listen my favorite artist’s music. Androids smartphone’s sound quality is very high, so I think this is better than MP3 music player. If you have an opportunity of listen to music, I recommend listening androids smartphone. Third androids smartphone’s good point is TUBEMATE application. This application is very convenience I think. The reason is that if you can use this application, you can download YOUTUBE’s MP3 and MP4’s data. If you streaming these data for androids smartphone, you will have a little trouble I think.

 
 Next, my second treasures are my favorite clothes. My favorite clothes are my jacket, my jeans and so on. I have many clothes but it is serious for me to manage these clothes.

 
Third, my third treasures are pictures. This contains my many memories. Especially, extracurricular activities photo are my favorite pictures. HANAMI and NABE and treatise activities and KARAOKE and bowling activities and TAKUMA festival and so on are my impressive activities and memories.
(248 / 3287words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿