2014年4月23日水曜日

Faber drive!!

 
  Faber drive is one of my favorite artist. this band is four-piece Canadian pop punk band from British and Columbia. I want to introduce this easily.
  This band's name comes from their name when Faber and Red were driving and Faber was playing guitar behind the wheel and drove through a red light. Red then said "Faber drive!", thus giving them the name Faber Drive. After winning the Fox Seeds competition, they changed their name to Faber Drive to avoid potential legal issues. One of the names they considered before electing Faber Drive was Seven Second Surgery, but they decided it made a better album title than band name.(a part of quoted wiki)
  This band gave me much more influences. When I listen this band's songs, I got and gained more much energy. Especially, "Tongue Tied" is!!(141/3039words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿