2014年4月16日水曜日

Favorite artist songs


I want to introduce a part of my favorite artist's songs. It is "Forever the sickest kids"!!

 This bands are so cool, and punk rock melody makes me happy and crazy. What is particularly important and favorite songs are "The way she moves2 and "Bipolar,Baby!" and "Whoa Oh!" and "Playing with Fire" and " Count on me" and "Nice to meet you" and "What do you want from me" and so on!!! Particular, I like "Count on me". This song is great .
 Music gives me a lot of power and energy so I can live happy and fine. If I have an opportunity and many times and much money, I want to go their LIVE. If you are interested in cool songs and punk rock songs, I recommend this band. Their melody is "run at full speed"!!! And you will want to dash.(144/1609)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿