2014年4月16日水曜日

Advice to my kohai about writing class (and so on)


I want to advice to my kohai about writing class. It is “You should finish early and you may write many words. If you do not finish those assignments, you cannot get credit. You should write 15,000 words and you should write 6 movie review (or 6 essays) and you should write 13 typing homework and you should write 13 book reviews and so on.

 I attend this class last year, and I hold my opinion. That is “when you have many times, you should typing homework.”  If you have blank of time to watch TV, read books, use your phone, you should be able to write these. I want to advice to kohai not to fail your credit. My main reason of fail this class's credit is " not to attend this class, not to finish this class's homework, not to hand in it until homework's deadline." I thought it was important to finish early and you should have real plan. I want to claim it for large voice.

 Next, I want to talk my job hunting's situation. Now, I challenged 2 big company and police officer entrance examination. And fortunately, I passed 1 big company's first gate of examination and second gate. The third gate(face to face, questions and answers) of date is May 14 (Wednesday). I want to fight best and I absolutely win!  Certainly, I might live it anyway I like, but I have confidence much more economical intelligence. I want to application this skill. A half of this month is job hunting schedule. So this month is very busy.

 Next, I want to introduce my hobby. My hobby is listening to music. When I running, when I walking, before I sleeping, I often listen to music. My favorite bands are ALL TIME LOW, TONIGHT ALIVE, SKYE SWEETNAM, FM STATIC and so on. If you have opportunity of listening these band’s music, I want to talk you their music. (316 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿