2014年4月23日水曜日

FM STATIC!!


 My favorite FM static's songs are many. I want to introduce you these favorite songs. Particular, my favorites are "My brain says stop, but my heart says go", "U don't know me like that", "Tonight", "Take me as I am", "Black tattoo", "Nice piece of art", "America's next freak", "something to believe in", "Hey I want it","Definitely maybe", "Inside out", and so on I like. Their music and melody are similar to EVERY AVENUE. Emo and poppunk melody are contained, so I can adore them.
  When I go to bed, I often listen to these songs because these make me feel sleepy. Emotional music need not to be powerful, but should be drowsy I want.
 I am very sad that they are little major in Japan. I want to go their LIVE but they hardly come in Japan I think as they are minor. But I know their great music.(154/2352)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿