2014年4月23日水曜日

MAYDAY PARADE!!


  MAYDAY PARADE songs are splendid and powerful emotional songs I think. I want to introduce you their songs and the good points.
  First, my favorites are “Jamie all over” and “Ocean and Atlantic”, “Miserable at best”, “Kids in Love”, “Oh well, Oh well”, and so on. In particular, "Jamie all over" is the most. This song makes me very dynamic. Strong melody is so powerful!!! When you go to bed, you may not listen this song. But If you feel good and feel like acting, you must listen these bands songs.
 "Ocean and Atrantic" is emo song I think. This song is similar to "Oh well,Oh well".These songs make me feel drowsy and emotional. When you want to listen these songs, I recommend to listen before you go to bed.If you have a interest this band, I want you to listen!(144/2638)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿