2014年4月23日水曜日

My favorite comic


 My favorite comic is "MAGI". This story is magic fantasy. This is one of the most famous comic in Japan. Accordind to survey, MAGI is second popular in Japan comics. 13 million were sold and, they enjoyed reading that.
  I think this comic's good point is "material of story is refined". If you have opportunity of reading this comic, you are going to understand. Not only to have  materials of magic fantasy, but also to have serious.
 It is not minor comic in Japan. But There are a little people to know this. To read comic is culture in Japan, I think. Everyone say to read comic book is too "cheap", but I do not think so. To read comic book is enhigher of our reading skills. If you have an interest a comic books, I want you to read these.(142/2494)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿