2014年4月16日水曜日

My favorite sports


My favorite sport is Kendo. I have played it for 12 years. I had started to play it 4 years old. Ever since I can remember I have played it with my friends and my brother. Kendo made me change my life I think. And I was thankful for my coach now.

 First 2 years, I devoted to practice swinging. It was necessary for me to get fundamental ability. It was unbearable because I have wanted to wear protective equipment and play "orthodox" Kendo, but my coach didn't permit me.
 Next, 3 to 7 years (My elementary school's grade is 2 to 6), I wear protective equipment and play it, indeed, but the practice is too hard!! Whenever my heart and soul were attacked and broken, I got up, and repeated these series. And finally, my grade is 6(12 years old), My team achieved to get championship the Kyushu Kendo tournament and all over Japan Kendo tournament ticket!!!(160/1216)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿