2014年4月16日水曜日

My vacation and ...


I will take Britain and the United States literature history classes next term. This term is very interested in!! Especially, my favorite literature is "HELP"!! This background contents are discrimination problem, but It describes human heart connection. Heart to heart connection looks very simple for our life, but most important! This literature that is described human heart and connection problems are deep, and let us think various problems!
 This class reads such a literature!! I want to try too seriously reading these literature!! And, If I feel like writing this, I think aploading my blogger site this contents!! Thank you for reading!!





I studied real estate scholarly and psychology during this vacation. Especially, psychology is very interested in me! I went to the shintoshin library and kumamoto municipal library rotated. If I have a lot of time now, I go to library to learn and study these, too!!  It is important for us to know and notice many kinds of knowledge, I think. Of course, I like learning the other subjects.
 I'm challenging to make a prize thesis contest now!  I made thesis to be paralleled with real estate scolarly and psychology during this vacation. To read books is, they give us a lot of new knowledge, but, almost doesn't notice "real splendors to read books" I think.


I experienced a lot during this vacation. I want to introduce below a part, focus to the something special I did. I went to eat HUGU at Shimonoseki in Yamaguchi prefecture. HUGU is English say a puffer, a globefish, a blowfish, a balloonfish!! And I surprised, HUGU is minor food the other country, ah not, HUGU is never had all over the world except Japan!! Certainly, HUGU has heavy poison. This poison lead us heaven!  But HUGU that leaved out poison is very delicious!! Uhhuh...It's delicious!! This is a high quality and luxury food. Are there more crazy foods than HUGU? I don't know.





My favorite first food is fruit granola!! This has a lot of dried fruit and coconuts and cornflakes. A type of breakfast cereal made of grains, nuts, there are very tasty for me. This is very healthy food and supporting to grow us. I speaked my friends that my breakfast is this, so he said "Are you OL?" for me. Huh? This is very delicious of breakfast, isn't it?
 My favorite second food is watermelon. This fruit is fresh and young taste for me. Especially, Hokkaido's watermelon is the most. But it is expensive!! If I have much money, or I get a job, I want to buy this someday. This is as expensive as HUGU, but HAHAHA, this hasn't poison.
(444/871)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿