2014年4月16日水曜日

Android's application


My favorite android's applications are many. So I want to introduce these applications.

 First, My favorite application is "LINE". This is so convenience. I have ever use E mail but It is slow and a little trouble. So I feel it unconvenient. But "LINE" is not. When I met this, I feel happy to exchange our opinion. And now, needless to say, It is important for me.

 Next, is "transfer information". This application informs me appropriate transfer time and train home. If It isn't, I would not act appropriately. I think we should get this or you will be in trouble.

 Third, is "restore of an electric waves". If you lost your electric waves, you can touch and restore your electric waves. It is convenient for us to use this application. So I recommend this you.
 Please use these application if you feel like(146/1755)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿