2014年4月23日水曜日

My introduction!!

Thank you for your visit my blogg! I think writing my kids history!!(and boast naughty heroic episode!) Huh? where is boast episode hall? please turn left the corner.
I want to introduce easily my personal information! (But almost is my history.)
First, I was born in the solar system in earth in Japan in SAGA!!!(...sorry.) I was very naughty and mischief kids! For example, I was seemed to play using mayonnaise instead of shampoo! HaHaHa, thats a super boy!! after that, fireworks war with my naughty kids friends, playing firecracker, jumping from the tall table, destroy many kinds of machine and so on.(I think parting reluctantly with because It is so long and HEAVY!!)
Oh...school PC room will be over in a moment.
To be continued next blogg.(132/2198)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿