2014年4月16日水曜日

My favorite songs


My favorite songs and artists are many. So I want to introduce this. My favorite artist is "SUM 41". Their songs are very cool and punk!! especially, "In too deep" and "underclass hero" are exciting!! Next artist is "ALL TIME LOW". My favorite is "break your little heart" and "Damned if I do Ya", "A party song(The Walk of shame)", "keep the change you filthy animals", "stella", "running from lions", "six feet under the stars", "Forget about it", "sick little games", "somewhere in neverland", "Hello brooklyn!", and so on. Their song's good points are punk rock and included pop element.
 Next, is "STEREO SKYLINE". This artist makes power pop songs. Especially, "A little more us" and "tongue tied", "chemistry", and "why not". These songs make me feel happy and grad.(132/1056)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿