2014年4月23日水曜日

Thanks my coach!!

There was a lot of various incident in my childhood!! What is particularly impressive is Kendo!! I want to write this.
I have played Kendo during 4 years old to 17 years old. I practiced it for 3 times (18:30 o'clock to 21:30 o'clock) after school. Wow and hey...It was to start hell time party.
Our practice contents are very extreme hard!! Our manager and instructor(teacher) bumped me very hard and I was blowed off during practice kendo if I reverse all of our stomach contents. He beated and crashed us to use a bamboo sword!! But I never yield!!! And then, they fall us down into concrete stairs!! and choke me my neck. These are a small part of hard practice!! Especially, To beat and beat and beat and sometimes chop their bamboo sword was difficult but let me very very strong!!! I damned them then, But now, I am thankful for them to give me fortitude soul!!! I want to say them,

"Thank you for your soul coaching!!"

Thanks to you, we won and get kyushu kendo athletic games chqmpionship!!!and we can participate in all in japan kendoo athletic games!!!(199/2066)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿