2014年7月22日火曜日

Essay 6  1st episode of a foreign TV drama


I want to talk about 1st episode of foreign TV drama to you. Especially, my favorite TV drama is Prison Break. This drama is so crazy. Especially, the characters are crazy and amazing. And you should watch Theodore T-bag Bagwell and Michael Scofield’s strategy if you have an interest I think.   

 This drama, Prison Break is an American TV drama and this was broadcasted on FOX. This drama contains four seasons from 2005 to 2009. This series produced by Adelstein – Parouse Productions. I think these seasons are so splendid, but my favorite season is “season 1”. This story is that to escape from prison and help Michael’s brother, Barrows. Barrows is face to face execution.

 Next, I want to write this story’s favorite character, Theodore- t-bag – Bagwell. T-Bag appears in all four seasons of the series as a cunning, violent, undertaken by those around him. T-Bag will interrupt Scofield’s members. He is persistent, he is the brutality, and he is gone. But those are also his charm. This stories describe T-bag is so brutally, but as actor of him, Robert Knipper, is so gentle. I like as T-bag of him, and at the same time, I like as actor of him.

 Theodore T-bag Bagwell’s appearance is characteristic. Especially, his head is like the crest of the cock. So I have called him “the cock head”. His personality influences this story. It is interesting for us to attention his action.

 Finally, I want to talk about Prison break’s good point. This movie contains violence scene but their fighting and strenuous efforts were hided their belief I thought. If you locate their situation, what do you do? Can you “NOT” attack and use violence your enemy? As you can understand their idea, you will feel interesting their action.
(309 / 5694 words) 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿