2014年7月23日水曜日

Six sense

I want to introduce this movie and comment this. This story and its outline are kid who can see “dead human” and psychologist experience “unknown world”, and their intercourse, and “how face to sixth sense”, this movie described. Malcolm Crowe is psychologist of kids and worked as psychologist. He had helped a lot of kids, but a kid visited him and said“ Who help me ?(No, nobody helped me.)”. And then, as he committed suicide, Malcolm was informed not to help Vincent. Malcolm lost his confidence and struggled. Cole is similar to Vincent and he was covered by Malcolm. Cole has sixth sense and he feared all. And they seek reason why dead human were seen and appeared. This movie is so serious I think. We cannot have six sense, but if we have that special skills, this world we see will be seen more different than now、I think. And you will face bothering various problems. To see dead human is, to be able to see your “new” world. This story succeeded to describe human inside reality. Especially, To have six sense connected to be got bully, and the kids mind could be described distinct. It is necessary to ignore these skills and outside environment but, he was kid and young. So there is nothing to do, I thought. And most interest point of this story is “narration trick” I think. Finally and finally, I cannot understand he was dead. Malcolm was dead when he was shot by Vincent. Usually, this narration trick describes difficultly, especially these picture and movie. I was tricked this movie. Do you think way of his life? Certainly, he is tragedy of hero. But one way or another, His life had meaningful. If you have how troublesome things, like his, you must not despair. He is existence we must be sad, but his existence tell me “do not care”!(315 / 7335 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿