2014年7月23日水曜日

My fiction story, John Quincy Adams!!

In 1824, John Quincy Adams wanted to elect a president of the US. But he did not convince that because he wanted to change US. He did not have a power of changing his country. So he had to obtain, he need to obtain that. He decided himself to get a president of the US. When the president of the US election, people feared themselves and US future. They needed a leader that has a lot of energy to lead "appropriately". John Quincy Adams participated and raced in a president of the US. And then, He said many audience. "We must change our country's system! And we can and must lead all over the world!! US is one of the most important country in the world!! If you agree my opinion and belief, you must elect me. My name is "John Quincy Adams". Audience's heart was shot. His ardent speech made them moving. But he could not be relieved. If they elect him, he was gained a mission of revolution. He may have to change him country, he thought. 1 years later, in 1825, John Quincy Adams was elected in a president of the US. His franchise was " Federalism ". He wanted to engage US franchise, but Andrew Jackson did not think him well. And John Quincy Adams was bumped Andrew Jackson frequently. Existence of him made John Quincy Adams anxious.Andrew wanted to command people, but he did not want to be known his audience. Andrew Jackson always thought how to disturb his franchise, and finally, John Quincy Adams franchise was said " damned franchise". And Andrew said US audience, " We must not rely on a leader. We can account and conscious ourselves. And one by one have a belief. If you rely him, only authority will rampage. But I am different. I think your, "one by one", future and own country. My mission is integration of your beliefs and opinions. I do not say you "take me!!", I do not say you " I am your leader!!". I just push your back." Andrew's speech had a little suspicious, but people assented him. His claim had a power of catching people's heart. There were not people to assent John's opinion. Eventually, and finally, Andrew won and gained. If you were these audiences, what do you do? Do you take him? Or opposite him? One way or another, we must have "spread eye of overlook all things". And we must not believe easy, we have to hold strong your own "wick", I think. Vice is hardly confirmed our eyes, and we know hard where is a vice hided, too. (441 / 6732 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿