2014年12月10日水曜日

Movie Review 6 Men in BLACK 1

  I watched this movie yesterday again. I want to introduce you this amazing movie, Men in BLACK 1. And I want to show you my impression about this movie.
  Main character of this movie is “ J ”, his main purpose is to hide existence of aliens from people all over the world. If you always talk your acquaintance or fellow who are not human but aliens, how do you feel? I imagined that, I was terrible. But their world is natural about that.
  And It is interesting, In particular action scene is good I think. " J " who are acted Will Smith, his performance fascinate us. His reaction is easy to understand, his expression draw into the movie world, and his lines are strong and powerful. I was also drawn into the world due to his amazing performance!! He is one of the greatest action star in hollywood I think.
 This movie is alien action comedy. Aliens frequently appears this movie but there are lot of element of laugh. So we can also say " to watch easily" about this movie. And this movie describes a lot of aliens but their kind is so variously. In particular, alien like cockroach was realistic and high quality picture. They eat inside of us, and disguise human.
  It is important for us to live relievely. but limited of this movie, people's safe is next door to danger because of their existence.
  Will Smith who act James are so splendid! Not only this Men in Black movie but also "I am legend" is great performance. He was my favorite actor when I saw these. Ample and variety his action skills are going to let you amazing. His performance is bold but at the same time, contains delicacy. If you have an interest about this movie, I recommend you to watch this movie.(306 / 4920 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿