2014年12月15日月曜日

My favorite artist


  I want to introduce you about my favorite songs and my favorite artists.
 First of all, I want to introduce an amazing band, Mayday Parade. My favorite their songs are Oh well, oh well, I’d rather make mistakes than nothing at all, Call me hopeless , but not romantic, A shot across the bow, Kids in love, Jamie all over, Still breathing, I swear this time I mean it, The last something that meant anything, Hold on to me, Anywhere but here, and so on. And nightcore version of this band is so splendid I think, so I recommend you to listen their songs.
  And next, I want to introduce you my amazing band and their songs, School boy humor. In particular, nightcore version of “Camera shy” is one of my most favorite songs in my all songs. In addition to, my favorite their songs are cheating myself, and so on. If you have an interest to listen these songs, I recommend you to listen!(165 / 5391 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿