2015年1月6日火曜日

My favorite All TIME LOW!! part 1

I want to introduce you about my favorite All TIME LOW songs and my impression for their songs and personality.
First of all, have you ever listen their songs? If you have not to listen their songs , please read my introductions.
First, their one of all splendid song is BREAK YOUR Little Heart. This song is one of the best their song I think. their main tune is pop and punk melody, but this song is a little different. The main tune of this song is punk core. Strong and powerful melody makes you exite and BREAK YOUR Little Heart contains these features.
Next. I want to introduce one of their splendid song is DAMNED If I DO YA DAMNED If I Don't. This song is My recommended one of their splendid song. If you have an interest of this song, please listen and feel their view of the music world. Taste of this song is pop punk melody. If you listen this song, you are going to feel like dancing and exiting I think.
Thanks for reading and please read next part 2!! 🔜 (185 / 5576)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿