2015年1月21日水曜日

Movie review 3 - Rockey (revised)







I want to introduce you to the movie, Rocky. And I want to write my opinion and impression of this movie.

 I watched this movie, Rocky last week when I relaxed in my bed room at midnight. This movie’s theme is fighting and struggling against to problems I think. And Rocky who is a weak boxer in Philadelphia gave me influences. I think this movie implies us to give up never and never. If Rocky gave up that game to fight a  world boxing champion, this movie’s ending would not be impressive.

 Rocky muttered that If He can stand 1 through 15 round, he can prove he was not just “Rascal fellow”. And the game day, he fought the champion. And the champion led the game but Rocky gained knock down against the champion. When I see this scene, I was so excited. His indomitable spirit makes me crazy.

I watched this movie and was impressed for Rocky's bravery. He is an anonymous boxer but he challenged the world champion to stand all 15 rounds. If he is weak, the attitude of his challenge makes me impressed.

 This movie tells me that we should not give up if we were in the adverse circumstances. Such braveness gives our life profit I thought. If the adverse circumstances rob our morale, it is important for us to hold our fortitude. Rockey tought me the fact and truth.

When I face a hard wall or troubles, I want to remember his spirit. It is necessary for us to have a strong soul
If you want to get victory, you should not give up never and never. I learned this. 
If you have not watched this movie, I want to recommend watching this movie and you should watch again if you have seen Rocky. Rocky will smash your heart I think.Thank you for reading!

(314 / 13013 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿