2015年1月21日水曜日

BR 18 - The ugly ducking



Have you ever read this book? or not ever read this? One way or another, I recommend you reading this story. The story name is The ugly ducking.This story was made by Hans Cristian Andersen in 1843.
I read this story yesterday evening. And I was a little sad. This time, I want to write about this story's outline and my opinions.
There was a little duck. The duck is different from other ducks and It was attacked by others. The ugly duck tired to live so It decided to escape from it's herd. And when It arrived in the lake, It noticed that I am a beautiful swan.
If you have an interest or not, I recommend you reading this story.(125 / 12454)





Penguin young readers ; level 3

First published by Librairie du Liban Publishers, London 1996

Fox, Cameron
Cann, Helen, 1969-
category:DC21:428.6
subject:Ducks
Swans
Beauty, Personal

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿