2015年1月7日水曜日

I want to introduce you an amazing band, Son of dork!

I want to introduce you an amazing band the band name is son of dork. I like not only their songs but also their a view of the world. In particular, My favorite tjeir songs are Eddies song, Ticket out loserville, Murdered In the Mosh, Slacker, Wear me Down, Boyband, and so on. I want to touch about these songs.
First, Ticket out loserville is so clear song I think. If you listen this song, you will feel like dancing and singing. Wear me Down is so drowsy song I think. When I listen this, I always go asleep. Boyband is clear and fresh song. This song contains a little cheap taste, but hided element of pop and clear taste so I like this song and I often listen this. Murdered in the Mosh is a little punk song. Half pop taste and half punk taste's harmony makes you fresh I think.
If you have an interest Son of Dork, I want to recommend to listen their songs.
(169 / 8175)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿