2015年1月20日火曜日

Every avenue songs Part 6

Just you know, This artist is one of my favorite. This time! is the last introduction of Every Avenue.
The last of my favorite their song is "Where were you". This song is splendid for me in their songs. This song often makes me so happy and crazy. And this is classificated pop punk and pop rock song I think. This song`s taste is cool and upbeat. I oftenn listen this when I want to be crazy and fine.
I recommend you listening this song and their other songs. If you have an interest, I am so happy.
And the other way, I love this song and their songs but, almopst people also do not know about them and their songs so I am so sad this thing. I wish I want to talk about my favorite artist with my acquaintances. Thank you for reading! ( 146 / 8406)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿