2015年1月6日火曜日

My favorite ALL TIME LOW songs! part 3!

I introduced you some their songs, concretely, BREAK YOUR LITTLE HEART, DAMNED IF I DO YA DAMNED IF I DONT, SOMEWHERE IN NEVER LAND, WEIGHTLESS... And now, I introduce you another their songs! Please read follows, and I am glad you to have an interests!

First of all, I want to introduce you a splendid song, the song name is I FEEL LIKE DANCIN. This song is most fresh and light all of their songs I think. When I get up early morning, I always listen this song. This song makes me not only happy but also raise my passion. My feeling is always festivals! And this makes us festive mood.

Next, I want to introduce you another song, not to I FEEL LIKE DANCIN. That song name is RUNNING FROM LIONS. This song is also the same as I FEEL LIKE DANCIN, This song makes me fresh and light. The feature of this song is, short to say, it contains element of run at full speeds.
If you want to feel like these feelings, I want to recommend you this song!
Thanks for reading and to be continued part 4! (191 / 5899)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿