2014年11月26日水曜日

My favorite songs - part 3 -


I want to introduce you about my favorite artists or bands and picked up my favorite each songs. First, I introduce you this band, The summer set. My favorite this band’s songs are Chelsea, Fuck you over, When we were young, Lightning in a bottle, and so on. Next,. I want to introduce about this band, Busted. My favorite this band’s songs are Who’s David, Can’t break thru, Sleeping with the light on, Loner in love, Fake, She wants to be me, All the way, Air hostess, Falling for you, Year 3000, You said no, and so on. In particular, All the way and Year 3000 are more interested in. Nightcore version song of Year 3000 is so great.  Next my favorite artist is Cash Cash. My favorite their songs are Party in your bed room, Sugar rush, Dirty lovin, and so on. In particular, Sugar rush is great. And nightcore version of sugar rush is good, too.
I recommend you to listen these bands.
169 / 4614 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿