2014年11月26日水曜日

My favorite songs - part 2 -

I want to introduce you my favorite “ALL” songs of “ALL” bands and artists. Continued of pre-blog. First, I want to introduce my favorite artist, Forever the sickest kids. Their songs are so splendid I think. In particular, My favorite their songs are Bipolar baby, The way she moves, Playing with fire, Count on me, Nice to meet you, What do you want from me, and so on. In particular, I like Count on me. Next favorite artist is Smash Mouth. This band is amazing band. My favorite this band’s songs are All star, I’m a believer, Everyday superhero, and so on. In particular, Nightcore version song of Everyday superhero is most my favorite song. And Next, I want to introduce you this band, Zebrahead. My favorite this band’s songs are The juggernauts, Anthem, Playmate of the year, Rescue me, Mental health, and so on. If you have an interest of these bands, I recommend you to listen these songs.
164 / 4445 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿