2014年11月19日水曜日

Movie Review 4 - School of Rock

  I want to introduce you this splendid movie, School of rock. I watched this movie last night. I want to write this movie's impression or outline.
  A man lived. His name is Dewey. He loved rock music but he had disorder passion and personaly performance into the rock music. So He were fired his band because of his disorder passion. He lost not his job but money so he were at a loss.  One day, he gained a right to be a special teacher, and he posed as a Ned, he went to Green school.
  Dewey did not have a will to work before. But he noticed in the school that students were apathetic in the many strict rules. And at the same time, he noticed his student have a music ability, and he and his sudent organized a band, they thought of took part in the band battle.
  And, he teached his student ALL of rock music as a lessons. They embarrassed the beginning, but they were fascinated that his cheerful characters and his opinion and sight of the rock music---.
  When I watched this movie, my first impression was " A person is able to change depend on environment." and " Each person have each suitable ability, so we must not have a right to decide and stick a label into them because you have surface little information about them." Our awareness and undersandings are more limied than we thoughts. So people have an emotion like wondering. Wonder is a proof of our shallow awareness I think. Also I have sometimes sticked shallow labels before. But I have also have some abiliy like "get a great result not effort" and so on. They can not recognize these but they sticked shallow labels. Particularly I do not want to say "I am great" but I want them not to result such limited information I want to say.
  I missed the conents of this movie's directly impression. And thank you for reading!!(332 / 3722words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿