2014年11月26日水曜日

My favorite songs - part 1 -

I want to introduce you my favorite “ALL” songs of “ALL” bands and artists. First, Before you exit. My favorite songs of this band are A little more you, Settle for less, Heart like California, I like that, End of the world. And next, is Orianthi. My favorite of her songs are Shut up and kiss me, God only knows, According to you, Better with you. And third, My favorite artist is Hollywood ending. My favorite songs of their band are You, and Freak like me. And next, My favorite band is Son of dork. My favorite of their songs are Eddies song, Murdered in the mosh, Holly, Wear me down, Slacker, Ticket out Loserville, and so on. Next artist is Skye Sweetnam. Her song is so personality. My favorite her songs are Girl like me, just the way I am, Note to self, Tangled up in me, Billy S, and so on. I recommend you to listen their songs if you have an interest. 165 / 4281 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿